Junior Account Manager, Rettendon, Essex
Work with an international luxury Media House based locally in Essex and develop a unique portfolio of high-end clients that will grow with your career.
- Generous starting salary (Depending on experience) +
- Realistic commission structure ( £12,000 first year in commission easily achievable)
- Client networking events
- Recruiting for immediate and summer 2017 starts
What you will be doing:
As an Account Manager for Opulent Media, you will have the opportunity to join one of our luxury magazine brands, develop a high-end client network and to work in a rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from full training and support to ensure that they progress up the ranks. Our business is made up of people who have done just this, including our Directors.
We are currently recruiting for people to join us right away, as well as later on this summer.
- You will sell advertising space, both online and in print, across our portfolio.
- You will make a high number of outgoing calls, emails and eventually face-to-face meetings will be required.
- You will reach out to new and existing clients and agencies through Social Media, face-to-face meetings and phone calls.
- You will devise creative advertising solutions for a wide range of global luxury brands.
- You will build your own client portfolio, cross-selling clients across all of our print and online platforms.
- Additionally, the role will involve lead sourcing, chasing new business and maximising current revenue streams.
What skills you will have:
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential, as we will provide full training to ensure you are equipped for the role.
There are no degree requirements: if you fit the following profile, then we would like to hear from you.
- You are confident
- You are intelligent
- You are self-motivated
- You are diligent
- You are a fast learner
- You are able to thrive in a performance driven environment
- You are upbeat
- You are interested in our magazine’s key selling points: watches, motoring, style and the luxury industry in general
If you feel this is the role for you and you meet these criteria, please get in touch.